Summer 2022 Camps
Sports Performance Camps
Grades 6 and up | Dublin, Oh
For youth athletes. Develop strength, speed & agility.
Ages 5-15 | Mansfield, Oh
A fun, healthy, creative day camp for kids & teens.
YOUR JOURNEY TO GROW, SUCCEED AND FLOURISH IN LIFE STARTS WITH A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF.
We teach self-control and respect above any physical technique and students enrolled in our program experience a range of physical and mental benefits including more confidence, energy and focus in other areas of life.
We help our students transform into the best version of themselves.
- Find a class that’s right for you.
- Show up, naturally feel uncomfortable and awkward for 10 minutes.
- Finally, find a place where you belong and be equipped with physical & mental health benefits that will last a lifetime!
MEET OUR TEAM
PRESIDENT & CEO
My love for martial arts can be traced back to a single day in 1984. After a viewing of The Karate Kid, the seed was firmly planted for what would blossom into a lifelong passion for me and thousands of future students. As a dad of three, I understand firsthand the importance of raising mentally tough, self-confident kids. Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure of coaching athletes to 14 National Championship titles. Our award-winning programming at Black Belt Pro Fitness helps adults and kids of all ages reach their goals, from aspiring to be a champion to simply improving self-confidence, discipline and focus.
TAKE THE LEAP
At Black Belt Pro Fitness, we know that you value self-confidence and physical health. But in order to get there, you need a program built to help you achieve your goals. The problem is, it’s easier to sit on the couch than be active, which feels frustrating! We believe every kid and adult should be equipped with the tools for improving their mental and physical health. We understand what it’s like to be on this journey of self-improvement which is why our champion instructors at Black Belt provide martial arts and fitness programming for all ages and all experience levels.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Find a martial arts or fitness class that’s right for you.
2. Show up for your first class or free trial. Our classes are offered on a monthly basis, so you can make sure it’s right for you and you aren’t stuck in a long-term contract.
3. Learn new techniques, get in better shape, increase your self-confidence and love your journey of transformation!